Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hi all :)


We are either winning or close to winning box tops (I haven't heard the very latest but I know we are close).  Keep sending them in!  The deadline is March 1st so we still have time.  We have had several students send in bags that have over 100 this week-WOW!!!  It's all very exciting and their little faces light up when they are recognized.  I love it.


I'll post some pictures this weekend and a recap of our week.  For now, just a few reminders.....


Don't forget about Valentine's Day next week.  The students can make a box or bag to send in to carry their cards home in.  We will vote for the "best" bag or box so get to decorating.  I have so many creative kids I'm excited to see what they come up with.  If you are sending things into school for the party-THANK YOU!  If you'd still like to donate something to the class please contact Mrs. Sheets.  She can help get that organized for you.  If you need her information please just send me a quick email.  


MAP scores came home today.  I am SO proud of all of my little geniuses.  They really are SO smart and each  one of them are growing in their own way.  It is so much fun to see them grow :)  If you have any questions about these scores please don't hesitate to email or call.  (Email is the best.)


One last thing....please check out Wellington's website and go to the media link.  There are so many fabulous links that you can get to from this page.  The students are familiar with them and can show you the way!!   Great online reading tools!!


Check back this weekend for some pictures and the latest from our classroom!


Thank you,


-Ms. Jervis

No comments:

Post a Comment