Pages

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi everyone!


Just wanted to send a quick update.  I was out Friday because I had travel plans to go to New York City.  Unfortunately, "Mr. Chase" (my fiance), who has been struggling with crohn's disease, was rushed to emergency surgery.    Everything went well and he is doing okay.  I obviously stayed in Lexington.  He will be in the hospital until Tuesday.  Depending on his progress, I might also be out on Monday.  Please be understanding of homework and folders, etc.  Please email if you have any questions or concerns with anything happening at school. 


Please don't forget that it is Dr. Seuss/Read Across America week.  A note came home last week in folders that was red.  It breaks the week down day by day, and lists what special thing the students can wear/do.  


Please let me know if you have any questions at all!  


Ms. Jervis

No comments:

Post a Comment