Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

SORRY!

Sorry, sorry, sorry!  I know it has been FOREVER since I last posted.  With the reading group switch, fall break, conferences, report cards, and throwing an engagement in there, I really slacked on the blog.  I apologize!


I know that I originally said that I was going to create a new blog for reading.  I did ATTEMPT to do this but for some reason am having a terrible time with formatting.  There is a blog out there somewhere in cyber space that is made for my reading group, it's just having technical difficulties.   For now, I plan to just go ahead and post about reading on this blog.  Just know and keep in mind that your child might not be in my reading class, so the information might not pertain to you.  I will separate reading, math, science, and social studies with headings so you can easily find what you are looking for.  I hope this makes sense and will be helpful!  If I get the blog fixed, I might switch over to having them separate OR if this seems to work, I might just keep it!  


What I plan to do is post some pictures from my hiatus (break from blog).  This way you can see what your precious ones were up to at school, but I'm not going to post a lot of words with them! 


I will add some pictures from today and start fresh this week with trying my best to update at least once a week.  


Thanks again for understanding.  You all truly are AWESOME!!!



Abi at Boyd's Orchard in the bee keeper hat


Watching the presentation at Boyd's Orchard


Feeding the goats


Friendly goats!


Group picture (with MOST of the kids)


play time :)


Goats taking a snooze


Making our "apple smiles"  with apples, marshmallows, and marshmallow cream!




Rainy day recess video




puzzles for rainy day recess



Habitat video in science!! OCEANS :)


making our shapes with pipe cleaners


Being shape detectives :)


Stay tuned this week for more details about what is happening at school!!


Have a great night!
Ms. Jervis

No comments:

Post a Comment