Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Eye candy!

It's late for me.  I am usually in bed by now but I'm up making sure that I have everything ready for our big trip to Boy'd Orchard tomorrow.  Parents remember, if you are chaperoning please try to be in the classroom around 9:10-9:15 tomorrow.  We plan to leave around 9:30!  I can't wait!  I hope everyone is excited.


I'm just posting some pictures of things we have been doing in the classroom for now.  I'll try to go back in and post more later.  Just thought you might enjoy seeing our friends!!!


Have a great night!  See some of you tomorrow :)


Ms. Jervis





SUBTRACTION BINGO!!!! 


BANG!! (Our sight word game)  The kids LOVE this game... ask them about it!


Creative spelling work on display!!!


Spelling practice :)


Buddy reading and searching for our phonics sounds!


So proud of their sight word sticks they earned!!


More buddy reading and phonics sounds!


Library time :)


Reading to the Cat in the Hat


More reading!


Taking his time to pick juuuuuuust the right book :)


Love how hard they are working here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment